Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here's a picture of the quilt my mother started. I still need to sandwich it and I'll quilt it myself. It is about 40"x54".






I've got 3 quilts to hand sew the binding on! It's always nice to get to this part of the quilt because the end is near. Two of the quilts were blocks of the month from my LQS from a few years ago. I made the blocks as I got them and have had the tops done for a while. I had them quilted in the fall and then it has taken me a while to get the binding on. One is 90"x112" and the other is 74"x90".

The third quilt I started in the fall and quilted it myself. It is 60"x80".

1 comment:

  1. The quilts are beautiful. You do such beautiful work. Also, I am sure you mom will be pleased that you are finishing a project she started.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete